Thursday 4 December 2014

Internship, Good or Bad? Part 3 (feat. 20 facts)

20 facts in me during internship.


So I straight to the point  :)

1. I'm a food hunter in both offices
My company practices a culture that whenever you went any foreign countries for outstation, and you bought the countries' famous food or snacks, you need not to go around the seats and offer them to eat. You just have to put it at common areas that gathers food, then the people will automatic go there and take it. Convenient right? And this made my internship full of foreign snacks. Awww 

2. I cried in company toilet before lol
This definitely a grandma story. So I concluded that I cried twice in my office toilet and once in my lab toilet.  -_____-

3. I used to curse my supervisor
I'm not that cruel but my supervisor really always has the ability to make me upset and cursed him a lot inside my heart.

4. I also give international finger to my supervisor while doing no.3
Don't worry. i will just give it when I'm walk behind him *smirk*. Of cause, I'm not do it all the time okayyyy. When I really pissed off only will give this symbol. Oops :P

5. I fall asleep few times in the lab
Of cause, I'm not purposely sleep at there but I'm bored of longing my neck to wait for the lab results. Sometimes it even takes up to 2 hours just for waiting the result. Eventually this made me so sleepy and.... Zzzz

6. I talk to myself while alone doing my things
No choice, when there's nobody to talk to in the lab, I decided to talk to myself. Some kind of self asking and self answering -.- Or even worst, I both acting as boy and girl to make a drama to entertain myself -_-

7. Related to no.6,  lab is my karaoke room
After I finished/tired of acting and talk to myself, I will just plugged in the earphones and starts to sing whatever songs that I like... I guess some will thought that I am going crazy! pftttt

8. I don't have my own seat in the office
Tbh, my previous seat is owned by a normal shift technician who was sent to training by company. After he back to company, means that I have to find another seat for myself. My current seat is owned by a person who MC until next year ~.~

9. I OT for almost everyday
I probably is the intern who go home at the lateeeeee time. Sometimes my tasks made me cannot back home on time but the main reason OT is because of my dad. I need to wait him :O

10. I used to wear sweater/jacket/long-sleeve shirt everyday except weekends
At first, I really cannot stand with the coldness in the office, even though I already wearing a jacket sometimes I still caught cold. And now I need not to wear it anymore cause I already get used to it. I sometimes even wear sleeveless shirt lol

11. I don't like to use handrails in plant site
Although it is advised to use it for safety purpose, but I still don't like to use it when I'm on bare hands. This is because people with gloves that contact with it how I know their gloves are cleaned or contaminated with any chemicals? So I rather walk slowly and carefully instead of using the handrails speeding down to downstairs or upstairs like a zombie is chasing after you at behind. 


12. I write blog post whenever I have free time/ done my tasks
Now I am writing this post in the office while waiting to collect my samples. I wrote each fact every time while back in office. So means this post took 5 hours to write lol.

13. I go toilet like around or more than 7-8 times during working hours
I'm not lazy and try to hide myself in toilet okay. This is due to my office atmospheric moisture was controlled and it was rather dry and will cause dehydrated in skin. So to prevent getting drier skin (MY SKIN IS ALREADY DRY LIKE HELL!), I drink a lot of water whenever I have time. So it's not strange that I went toilet like the times that I went lab lol

14. I use the recycle papers at the recycle paper tray almost everyday
Instead of letting the recycle paper rotting over there, I help my company and colleagues to make use of it. HAHA I use it as the draft for my calculations, reminders, data collecting..... Cause no one willing to use it, So I AM THE ONE TO RESCUE THE PAPERSSS :D wthh, such dumb fact and I admit that I have nothing to talk already so I take this as fact. lol

15. I use laptop more often than handphone
Digi line is so sucks in the plant so sometimes I also lazy to bring it everywhere and just throw it into my bag until finished working then only use it. So this made me use laptop to communicate moreeee than using handphone.. :O

16. I charge my ipod and phone in office while I'm away from my seat
Instead of charge my devices at home, I charge it at there. LOL such clever ass :D

17. I am not good in Bahasa Malaysia anymore
Dayumm, whenever I talk to Malay colleagues, it ends up I talking rojak BM and English to them. This always caused them to laugh over me :$

18. I always dicussed recommended food or drinks with my colleagues during coffee break
I like to talk about those food reviews that I found online with 2 colleagues, Dee and Clement :) And recommend each other to pay a visit to the restaurant/cafe that we went before. 

19. I wear the same pants for one whole week/at least 3days
Ehhh don't tell me that you have 5 different pants in wardrobe and you wear the pants each day. Then when the time for laundry, I will laugh at your high loads of laundry items LOL

20. I gained 5 kg during these 3 months
WTH I should on diet already, later all my presentation suits and skinny pants I can't wear it anymore. Penang's food rocksssss T.T







There are many examples to say, but I think this is enough to sum up my internship life :)



Thanks for reading it patiently lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment